Time fliesOHMAGAH! I've been officially working for
FIVE days!
WHOOO! But come to think of it, my pay really sucks. Man, money makes me think twice, or even thrice, to this choice I've made. Of cos when you first started a new job that's fun and keeps you busy all the time without wearing you out, you'll definitely love it yeah? But as time goes by, you'll begin to dread it, no matter how. No matter what, which human being is born to LOVE to work and tire him/herself? Which one of you guys out there would choose to work over sleep/play/tv
(minus the need of monetary support lah). None. If you choose the former, uhm, you're a weirdo! Lalala~
Anyway! I went
GYM for the first time in the whole of 18 years of my life. Bagua Chia has asked me to go gym a thousand times already, but I was always either too lazy to go or kinda not interested. You know. Duh. Yeah I WENT in the end. And it was a
supernice experience for me and I immediately asked Bagua Chia for a regular gyming session with me every week :))
I always have the impression that gym is a smelly, hot and stuffy small room filled with equipments that are old and rusty and make the room reeks of iron(III)-liked smell. BUT NO! It was air-conditioned and the equipments are new and advanced! It's bright and the people there looks normal! Or rather, healthy! You know, healthy looking people = HANSUM! Muahaha! No big limps inverted triangle monsters. Swear. And I've also learnt bout the usage of many different stations and which part of our body it helps in trianing. My experienced personal instructor Bagua Chia who is a frequent gym-er taught me a lot. I ran threadmill, did the rowing thing, the super steep sit up thing, the leg thing, the tigh thing, and that super fun fly-up thing(but supposed to train arms I think)!
IT WAS HELLA FUN LA! And besides, there're tvs and music throughout the wide clean bright gym! I've a new interest now yeah. HAHA. After that I felt so healthy. Sounds weird but yeah. :)) Come on people, join me man! Let's all be healthy! Hit the GYM with me!
Hrm, watched Pans Labyrinth. Uhm, I think Ofelia is blind. She actually said that the disgustingly fugly looking stick insect lookalike thingy was a FAIRY. HELLO?? Omg. If I were a fairy I'd feel so sad.
Ooh, and ystd I met Steph! Some last minute thingy. We went to Marina Square to meet Jan and Danielle ( a super nice girl! ) for dinner before heading down to Jan's office to slack. Her office was really, wah. I'm speechless by the number of coms and how she could easily, not even sneak, us in. Chatted with a few of her colleagues and we became gossipmongers within seconds. HAHA. Not bad uh.
Today was a bad bad working day. Got reprimanded by boss. And I'm starting to feel stressful. But still, I'll overcome it. Hope that this experience will help to build up my character and teach me ways to handle with stress. Take it as a stepping stone NOW, rather than the time to come in future. It might be too late uh. I love my job as it changes me in many ways. Like, I feel more confident vocally, since I've to act pro when talking to clients and interviewees. When time's running out and everyone's grabbing for it, it challenges me a lot. Meeting up with all sorts of people is the best part of it.
I'm missing all my friends. Working perm-temp is so saddening. But nvm, at least most of them are working too. So, it's not that bad afterall.
I feel like giving my hair some curls.
I've a new love. Malibu
w pineapple juice.:))